Inside The Online Dog Trainer
After the introduction video, you are supposed to watch the "5 Golden Rules" which will teach you how to become the pack leader. It's over an hour long in total (just the videos, not the text and FAQs) and does explain stuff pretty well.
After that, you can move on to various other sections:
- General Behaviour
- Puppy Training
- Project Moses (he documentet raising an 8-week old puppy until it was 8 months old)
- Behaviour Problems
- Dog Training
- Dog Consult Videos
It's actually around 200 videos, which did surprise me, but the average length is "only" around 5 minutes long. But at least they are full of information and not just some empty blabla.
Also, you get access to the forum, where you can ask other dog owners for advice, opinion and experience. This is worth quite a lot in my opinion.
So to really get into the actual review and my opinion:
- It's a good course. Definitely worth checking it out for $1.
- It will teach you everything you need to know to train your dog
- It has a high production quality and lots of content
- It teaches practically. You won't learn everything about dog psychology if that's what you want
- It's not quite free. Actually, 47$ per month is rather expensive. It's maybe not overpriced, but maybe not everyone can afford that. (You only really need one month though realistically)
This was my short review of "Doggy Dan's The Online Dog Trainer", I hope it helped you!
I've looked around a bit and didn't really find any other good reviews that actually have lot's of information without just selling it, but this review was pretty solid.
If you are curious about the online dog trainer, you can check it out here: The Online Dog Trainer